At Cathedral House we believe the health and safety of our guests and team is our No 1 priority. Your experience at Cathedral House during these testing times may look a wee bit different, but rest assured you will be well looked after in our friendly, family and safe environment.
We have carried out a COVID risk assessment and additional staff training and these are our new rules:
- WE will be adhering to all government advice regarding physical distancing
- WE have put stringent hygiene measures in place
- WE have provided hand sanitisers for your use throughout the building
- WE will minimise contact between staff and guests at every opportunity
- WE will wear facemasks and ask that you do too, in all public spaces except when seated at a table
PLEASE help us all stay safe